[Mediawiki-l] Broken Links etc

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Tue Jan 1 17:17:46 UTC 2008

For internal links, I guess for an extension it would have to be links
to internal pages that don't exist.

For external links, a template. I recall seeing one that simply
displayed a "Bad Link" message with a nice graphic. A user who came
across a page with a bad external link, could simply add {{Bad link}} at
the appropriate place and next time someone knowledgeable wandered by
they could repair the link.