[Mediawiki-l] Dublin Core metadata?

Markus Krötzsch mak at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Sep 28 06:47:53 UTC 2007

On Donnerstag, 27. September 2007, Dan Thomas wrote:
> Sean -- look into Semantic Mediawiki and Semantic Forms extensions.  This
> is how I've implemented the DCES vocabulary on a couple projects.  Dan

SMW [1] has means of using Dublin Core and any other vocabulary [2], but it
does not embedd the annotations into the XHTML-header (as I know some
webpages do with DC). Rather, the header contains a link to an RDF-feed that
include the properties.

There is a mailing list "semediawiki-user" for usage questions [3].

Cheers,

Markus

[1] http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki
[2] http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Help:Import_vocabulary