[Mediawiki-l] Small paying project: new semantic extension to MediaWiki

Markus Krötzsch mak at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Sep 24 07:36:52 UTC 2007

On Sonntag, 23. September 2007, Thomas Dalton wrote:
> On 23/09/2007, Kelly Jones <kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've sort of given up on writing a new semantic MediaWiki extension
> > myself, and instead would like to hire someone to do this. More info
> > below. Any takers?
>
> Have you seen http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki ?

I am also surprised by this plan. If you actually mean the same that we do
by "semantic MediaWiki", then you are welcome to join the project. If not,
then I urge you to call it differently in order to not confuse anyone ;-)
Also note that we also have project-specific mailing lists (see above
homepage).

Cheers,

Markus