[Mediawiki-l] Short URLs with PHP as CGI, CSS mangled

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Sep 3 07:41:03 UTC 2007

I posted my solution from here on the Manual: Short URL talk page
already, but I'll be glad to add/move it to the overview/overview talk
page if that's a better place for it.
But I've just been told that the solution is not 100% complete:

On one of my Wiki pages
(http://www.seventh-star.net/wikific/Shizuka_Kawai), the links out (to
other pages in the Wiki) are for some reason looking for
http://seventh-star.net/wiki/ArticleName, which is not my directory
(wiki is not; wikific is). I don't know why it's looking for this. Oddly
enough, when I go to edit the page, in the preview that shows above the
edit box, the links are correct when I hover over them AND when I click
on them!

Does anyone have an idea as to why this may be, if my settings (from
previous emails) in .htaccess and LocalSettings.php were fine enough to
load everything properly?
What a mystery!
-Azurite