[Mediawiki-l] Limiting edits to the creator of page

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:32:13 UTC 2007

Right - there are other mechanisms for restricting the editability of a page
than whether someone happened to get there first.

I've written two extensions for the case where you want to restrict edits to
User pages:

1) KeepYourHandsToYourself prevents users from editing eachother's pages and
subpages

2) EditOnlyYourOwnPage prevents users from editing anything other than their
own page, talk page and subpages thereof

One of those two may meet Richard's needs depending on how flexible the
problem statement is.

-- Jim