[Mediawiki-l] Forcing A Line Break

Dantman dan_the_man at telus.net
Thu May 31 00:48:33 UTC 2007

MediaWiki actually automatically uses <br /> even when you use <br>. So
nicely enough, you can take the method which looks cleaner and still get
XHTML compliance.

T_T Now if MediaWiki only did something similar with that annoying XHTML
unsupported and HTML Depreciated <font/> tag. Same with <center/>.

~Daniel Friesen of The Gaiapedia and Wikia Graphical Entertainment Project