[Mediawiki-l] Suggestions for best methods for converting sites or portions thereof to PDF?

John Moorhouse john.moorhouse at 3jays.me.uk
Wed May 30 18:29:54 UTC 2007

We are successfully using (MW 1.9.3)

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Pdf_Export

To do this, only issues we have had so far is that it appears in the
toolbox which mean users have to be logged in to use it, I've also had
to work with some of the other extensions we use that add usefuly
navigation information and edit one of the CSS files to add further div
exclusions so that they don't appear in the printed output

Ta

John