[Mediawiki-l] Anfangsschwierigkeiten

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Wed May 30 15:09:45 UTC 2007

My German is also rusty, but I think it's just:

He's uploaded 1.10 to his host but can't start the installation.  I'm
not completely sure how to translate "Ich betreibe keinen Localhost,
sondern alles über den Provider", but I think he's just saying that
he doesn't have root or sudo but can ask his provider to do what is
needed.