[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Arthur Guy Arthur at assys.net
Tue May 29 15:44:02 UTC 2007

I thought you had set it up already, why do you need more instructions?

Generally people ask specific questions such as how do I change the logo
or how do it protect a specific page and they will get an answer or a
link to an answer, I think your problem is you are asking a very vague
question.
By now you must have realised there isn't a complete set of instruction
to your standards, rather specific articles on how to accomplish a
specific task, perhaps you can try re-asking you question in this form?

Arthur Guy

arthur at assys.net