[Mediawiki-l] Markdown

Simon Dorfman emaillists at simondorfman.com
Mon May 28 05:03:05 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply, Jim! I had discovered the need for the
ExtendedSyntaxParser while reading through the code, but it still wasn't
working.  But your comment about it being "not amicable to running along
side certain other kinds of extensions" led me to try turning off the
"TabbedData extension" and sure enough, it works now!

Now I can start hacking at the MarkdownSyntax extension...

Thanks,
Simon