[Mediawiki-l] writing robots

Hiram Clawson hiram at soe.ucsc.edu
Fri May 25 21:32:35 UTC 2007

OK, I finally figured this out.  Somehow I was getting the
ampersand separator character in the URL being converted to
the special character equivalent & and the URL looked like:
	index.php?title=myNewPage&action=submit
instead of properly:
	index.php?title=myNewPage&action=submit

Once I got rid of that encoding, the action is now functioning.

Sorry for the false alarm.  Everything seems to be working as documented.

--Hiram