[Mediawiki-l] Is MediaWiki-l dysfunctional? What is it good for, really? and Re: Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

G. Carter gcarter2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:33:04 UTC 2007

Although this does'nt help Peter in the short term  I actually see a
business opportunity here.  Novell has an (almost) painless Linux, PHP,
Apache, and MySQL install (for a price).  Ditto Redhat and others.  Why not
start a company offering a painless MediaWiki install?  I was able to
install mine just fine but did wrestle a little.  Some companies may been
willing to shell out the bucks for a pain free install.  Anyone game for a
business venture?