[Mediawiki-l] "Recent Changes" RSS Feed from a Protected Wiki

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:18:38 UTC 2007

I can't speak for RSSBandit, but SharpReader and NewsFox use browsers as
their session maintenance and rendering engines (IE and Firefox
respectively).  In SharpReader's case, if you are somehow able to visit the
wiki in the embedded browser and log in, you should be able to then pick up
the feed.  It's easier to do with NewsFox (just open the wiki login screen
in a new tab), but the same principle applies.

Hope this helps.

-- Jim