[Mediawiki-l] "Recent Changes" RSS Feed from a Protected Wiki

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:03:12 UTC 2007

I know you want to use RSSBandit, but you may want to try some other clients
first, just to check.  I'm not convinced that RSSBandit will handle HTTP
authentication requests properly (though it by all means should).

I've had good experiences using the NewsFox Firefox extension as well as the
SharpReader Windows client.  My advice is to try a few more clients to see
how well they deal with your feeds, and if it's just RSSBandit that keeps
choking, it may be time to switch.

-- Jim