[Mediawiki-l] Texvc problem

Suman Chakrabarty suman at sscu.iisc.ernet.in
Wed May 23 20:40:06 UTC 2007

I am coming back with this problem again ! texvc works fine in command
line for me. e.g. when I am at 'images' folder in my wiki-home, and
issue the command '../math/texvc ./tmp/ ./math/ "y=x+2" iso-8859-1', the
correct png file is getting generated in the ./math/ folder. But, in the
wiki, any content inside the math tags, show:

*Failed to parse (Can't write to or create math temp directory): n=0*

Both math and tmp folders have world write permissions.

Any help, please !

Thanks,
Suman.

freie-wohnung wrote:
> [...]

Suman Chakrabarty
Integrated Ph.D. student
Prof. Biman Bagchi's lab
SSCU (Room No. 106A)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore
PIN CODE : 560012

Voice :	Office : +91 80 2293 3306/2519 (ext 2032)
	Mobile : +91 98800 87948

URL   : http://liquid.sscu.iisc.ernet.in/suman/

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all
 your tricks of war."

                              --Napoleon.