[Mediawiki-l] Cpanel Add on Domains and Media Wiki

Gary Kirk gary.kirk at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:53:11 UTC 2007

The .htaccess is in the directory which contains the directory within
which MediaWiki's files are - for add-on domains, not *the*
public_html itself.

Mine is:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^wiki/(.*) w/index.php?title=$1 [PT,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^wiki/*$ wiki/ [L,QSA]

On 21/05/07, mediawiki at wpascanner.com <mediawiki at wpascanner.com> wrote:
> >I have precisely the same setup. I have the add-on domain set to
> >directory - let's call it /test - and inside test I have /wiki, which
> >contains MediaWiki. /test is treated like public_html so put a
> >.htaccess file there.
>
> I have an .htaccess file there to point to the wiki using a Redirect.
>
> Redirect  /index.html http://www.trunker.org/wiki/
>
> Should it be something else?
>

> > Works for me (set the rewrite rules &
> >$wgScoiptPath correctly)
>
> $wgScriptPath is set to "wiki/"
>
> $wgScriptPath	    = "/wiki";
>
> What rewrite rules are you using?
> ----
> Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
> http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info
> http://www.trunker.info - Trunker support
> SCANNERS ONLY!

Gary Kirk