[Mediawiki-l] feeds through e-mail

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:45:23 UTC 2007

Generally speaking, there are a few RSS->Email applications.  Googling for
"Rss to email" brought me here (I haven't used any of the products listed):

http://www.rss-specifications.com/rss2email.htm

One application that I've used briefly is Attensa for Outlook (the initial
download is free, but I don't know if it stays that way):

http://www.attensa.com/

If you're willing to consider switching email clients (I don't know which
one you use currently), some clients come pre-built with feed support.  For
example Thunderbird:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

Granted, Thunderbird doesn't "convert" RSS to email, but it gives an
email-like interface to them.  Hope this helps!

--  Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)