[Mediawiki-l] A few basic questions

Mike xclbur5150 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 18:55:32 UTC 2007

I'm sorry, I'm very new to this and I'm learning as quickly as I can.  What exactly is a JavaScript helper function and how do I use it?   I searched my wiki for a file named common.js because I thought I would just have to edit that file with the code from the link you gave me.  I also tried googling JavaScript helper function but that didn't help me much.

  I'm sure all of these basic questions are quite annoying, but you've all been so helpful!  Thank you very much!

Mike

  These are added using JavaScript helper functions; see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.js for an example (look
for "extra toolbar options").