[Mediawiki-l] File upload help

Mike xclbur5150 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 10:23:41 UTC 2007

Thanks alot!  That got the upload file link working for me, now I'm having another problem.  I want to be able to upload files with the extension of .cmd

  As Rob suggested, I read deeper and found that I have to add this to localsettings.php:

  $wgFileExtensions = array( 'gif', 'cmd', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'doc', 'txt' );

  which I did, but I still get a message saying ".Cmd" is not a recommended image file format.

  Any ideas on this?

  Thanks!
Mike

Emufarmers Sangly <emufarmers at gmail.com> wrote:
  In LocalSettings.php, add:
$wgEnableUploads = true;

On 5/10/07, Mike wrote:

> How would I go about allowing users to upload files to my wiki? I've
> briefly read through the instructions on uploading images, but my wiki
> doesn't even have an upload page link in the left pane.
>
> Thank you!
> Mike

Emufarmers Sangly
Pirate, Cowboy,