[Mediawiki-l] printing external link as [url text] control

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:17:44 UTC 2007

The stylesheet used in printing is commonPrint.css - changing that should do
what you want.

On the way there, you should be able to specify '&printable=yes' in the URL
to see that version instead.

For example, here's mediawiki.org's home page:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

-or-

http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki

And here's the printable equivalent: