[Mediawiki-l] Public Reposting of this List

Dantman dan_the_man at telus.net
Tue May 8 02:33:21 UTC 2007

You could setup an email address for Mailing list use only. And filter
out all emails which aren't sent to the mailing list. Then you can just
sign the messages you send with an extra note of who to reply to
privately. I personally try to use my spam mail instead of personal or
business when I sign up for lists like these. They're all real
addresses, the only differences is that the personal one is an in
expendable one because I've had it so long. If the spam mail one starts
causing to many issues it's possible for me to drop it because all my
addresses are aliases, I have around 16 possible addresses 3 in use.

~Daniel Friesen of The Gaiapedia and Wikia Graphical Entertainment Project