[Mediawiki-l] Internal link with query string?

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:39:13 UTC 2007

> What I need is the search term being passed to the special search page.
> I don't know another way to get this value using only wikitext. I
> suppose I could modify the above source line to escape space
> characters....

Well, you probably want to avoid modifying the core code if at all possible
- it will make future upgrades much more difficult if you do.

I really don't understand enough about the problem to help - it seems you're
trying to mix wikitext, wfMsg text and php code - so I'm confused as to what
you're trying to do.  What's the end goal?

-- Jim