[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.10.0rc1 release candidate available

Peter ipbwiki.list at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:14:17 UTC 2007

calling any class from with the autoauthenticate hook causes an error:
exception 'MWException' with message 'Unstub loop detected on call of
$wgUser->getName from Database::query' in C:\Webroot\mediawiki-
1.10\includes\StubObject.php:54

example code (just add this at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php):
global $wgHooks;
$wgHooks['AutoAuthenticate'][] = 'do_AutoAuthenticate';

function do_AutoAuthenticate ( &$user ) {
    $user->mFrom = 'session';
    $user->load();
}

Any ideas how to fix this?