[Mediawiki-l] logo

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Thu May 3 19:34:04 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007 21:21 schrieb Paul Williams:
> Klaus Becker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I copied the image file into
> > /home/daten/rezo/wiki/wikilangues/skins/common/images
> >
> > than I tried all these lines one after the other:
> >
> > $wgLogo = "http://localhost/wikilangues/skins/common/images/omnes.jpg";
> > $wgLogo = "$wgScriptPath/skins/common/images/omnes.jpg";
> > $wgLogo = $wgScriptPath . "/wikilangues/images/0/00/omnes.jpg";
> >
> > on Linux. Nothing works.
> >
> > Klaus

> Where is the "root" of your wiki? Is it in wiki/ or in wikilangues/?

in wikilangues.

/var/www/wikilangues points to /home/daten/rezo/wiki/wikilangues

In the book "MediaWiki Administrators' Tutorial Guide", I just begin to read,
I found something like

$wgStylePath = "$wgScriptPath/skins";
$wgLogo = "wgStylePath/common/images/omnes.jpg";

with these two lines, I have no more logo image

Klaus