[Mediawiki-l] Couple of Mediawiki questions

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Thu May 3 16:21:51 UTC 2007

If you're looking to make a straight HTML mirror, HTTrack might meet your
needs: http://www.httrack.com/

I wouldn't recommend it as a publishing mechanism per se - but it'll give
you a quick and dirty mirror.  There may be settings to omit 'edit' and
'history' links - I'm not absolutely sure about this (it's been a while
since I've used it).

Good luck!

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)