[Mediawiki-l] 1.8.2 after update: no creation of new useraccounts possible (problem solved)

Marcus Buss listian at antipathie.de
Wed Jan 31 17:09:53 UTC 2007

Hello
Thanks for your comment, the direct link to the signup led to a fatal php
error message.
Some usercreate-class was missing in includes/templates/Userlogin.php.
After checking the file size i found out that the file was still of version
1.4.6 for reasons i dont quite understand.
I did replace it with the new version and everything works fine again.