[Mediawiki-l] importing from lotus/domino

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:51:35 UTC 2007

On 31/01/07, Jon Christensen <jonc21 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a small documentation database (250 articles) that I would like to
> import into mediawiki.  I realize that I could possibly link to this
> database but I am looking to convert all together.  Has anyone done this or
> have any experience in this?   I can export from lotus/domino in a few
> different text formats that I could write a script to parse but I don't want
> to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to.

There's a straightforward script; maintenance/importTextFile.php for
importing text files into MediaWiki as pages, although little in the
way of format conversion; we had some old UseMod conversion scripts in
there, but not much effort has been made (at our end) to come up with
importers for other wikis and document formats.

Rob Church