[Mediawiki-l] Problem importing articles that use templates

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:58:53 UTC 2007

Rob, thank you very much for trying to help me.

1. The "job" table is empty after importing the new page.

2. After executing refreshLinks.php, the category doesn't list ANY pages.
Even the pages that were listed before disappeared. After editing a page, it
apears on the category page again...

If you can think of something else, I'd be grateful.