[Mediawiki-l] PageSecurity and 1.9

Air Force CGOC Webmaster webmaster at afcgoc.org
Fri Jan 26 09:46:08 UTC 2007

Yep - we're not really the Air Force - just a group of Air Force
officers helping each other out (similar to the Air Force Association or
NCO Association).  No official military stuff here!

What we're trying to do is set up where we would have multiple editors,
each responsible for a certain section of the site.  Namespaces is a
possibility.  The page access restrictions looks even worse than
PageSecurity.  PageSecurity is tested and good for up through 1.8, Page
access restriction looks like it hasn't been touched since 1.7.

I'll keep plugging.

Thanks!

--
1st Lt Wayne "Mike" Straw