[Mediawiki-l] how to remove navigation menu, etc?

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:39:03 UTC 2007

Thank you. I know your extension and yes I have used it. It's quite good.
However I would like a little bit easier way to do it. I thought that maybe
there is a configurable option or something like this.

This trick with templates is quite interesting. User can decide on which
page he wants to hide menu. Could you explain me how to create such
templates?

Regards,
Aretai