[Mediawiki-l] Where to find Help pages on setting up required email confirmation of registration?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:19:33 UTC 2007

On 23/01/07, Fernando Correia <fernandoacorreia at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think there is no such a feature. MediaWiki allows annonymous users to
> post, and also registered users without e-mail confirmation.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgEmailConfirmToEdit

I think we also have an "emailconfirmed" implicit right, which is a
better fit into our permissions mechanism (grant edit permissions to
users with that right), and will likely replace the above
configuration variable in the near future.

Rob Church