[Mediawiki-l] [OT] wikis "sales pitch"

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 22 09:10:02 UTC 2007

> I have created a first draft of items that I think should (or might) be
> in such an initial introduction to wikis.
>
> Due to the restricted formatting options here (and because I hope for
> contributions), I've chosen to publish it as a wiki page:
> http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_sales_pitch

This page has become quite a nice collection of thoughts on the topic by
now.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions!

The only thing that bugs me now is that it's still located in the Wikia
Scratchpad; after all, the quality of that article has certainly passed
the scratchpad phase by now (if a wiki page ever does, that is).
Is there something more permanent (or prominent) we could move this to?

-- F.