[Mediawiki-l] IDE for mediawiki

Titoxd@Wikimedia titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 00:17:53 UTC 2007

We're working on that.

For the database, you can have a look at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Database_layout, which includes an
overview of all the database tables currently used in MediaWiki. I've tried
to make sure everything is more-or-less accurate (probably less), but it
should be accurate for MW 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10alpha.

As for the class structure, does http://svn.wikimedia.org/doc/ help? I've
found it to be useful many times.

Titoxd.