[Mediawiki-l] IDE for mediawiki

Rolf Lampa rolf.lampa at rilnet.com
Sun Jan 21 19:25:36 UTC 2007

a. cremer wrote:
> Text editors are o.k. to me but ..
>
> how to debug with an text editor?
>
> Furthermore I am still struggling with the mediawiki project structure.
> Any hints where I can find more information on that?

Zend was already mentioned. Another #1 tool - with integrated (also
remote) debugging included - is Nusphere PhpED, more info here:

http://www.nusphere.com/products/index.htm

There's no "limitations" or "reservations" regarding the two mentioned
suggestions, they are both good for professional development in Win
environments:

NuSphere is the provider of the famous PHP debugger, which is integrated
with the PhpED IDE. More on PHP Debugger here:

http://www.nusphere.com/products/php_debugger.htm

I put my vote on PhpED, after struggling with getting debugging with
Zend up running (I never succeeded, but it could have been my fault).

Regards,

// Rolf Lampa