[Mediawiki-l] SmoothGallery with templates problem

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 00:21:58 UTC 2007

On 1/19/07, Lane, Ryan <Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil> wrote:
> > Hey Ryan,
> >
> > I tried the new version 1.0d, but I am still not able to get
> > it working with the templates as mentioned in the previous
> > mail. Is there any other change that I am missing here.
>
> Really? Strange. I am testing with MediaWiki 1.6.9; what version are you
> using? Also, what delimiter are you using, and how are you calling the
> extension in the wiki?

I have template called Gallery:

<sgallery width="320" height="240" showarrows="true"
showcarousel="true" showinfopane="true" timed="true" delay="5000">
{{{1}}}
</sgallery>

Calling it in another page, like

{{Gallery|,Image1.jpg,Image2.JPG}}
or
{{Gallery|:imagepage}}
both dont work.

where imagepage contains (,Image1.jpg,Image2.JPG)

the delimiter is ','

mediawiki version is: 1.8.2

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks

-- Pranav