[Mediawiki-l] Wiki sitting behind a corporate firewall issues

David_S_Green at Dell.com David_S_Green at Dell.com
Fri Jan 19 16:30:50 UTC 2007

Rob,

Thanks for all the great info.

I've sent everything that I can find in "Snoopy.class.inc", and I fixed
$wgHttpProxy.

Still no go....it just generates this error when I preview the page
(local intranet feeds still pull fine):

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
F:\WebServer\GeCWiki\extensions\rss.php on line 159
And
Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
F:\WebServer\GeCWiki\extensions\rss.php on line 228

I've been digging around the web with Google, but so far I'm not really
find any other decent extensions.

Dave