[Mediawiki-l] Approval / Validation

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Tue Jan 16 21:47:50 UTC 2007

> Warning:  end(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
> <b>/home/users/web6411/html/3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/extens
> ions/StableVersion.php</b>
>
> Code in line 349 is
>
> for( $content = end( $array ); $content !== false; $content =
> prev( $array ) ) {

It looks like the StableVersion extension was updated to work with
MediaWiki 1.9 last november. I'm using an older version, which is why I
didn't notice that. You may want to consider using revision 15862 of
StableVersion.php for MediaWiki 1.6, as higher revisions seem to be
geared towards MediaWiki 1.9.

V/r,

Ryan Lane