[Mediawiki-l] Approval / Validation

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Tue Jan 16 19:42:48 UTC 2007

[snip]

> And
> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> */home/users/web6411/html/3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/includes
> /SkinTemplate.php*
> on line *306
>
> when I try to open the Special:StableVersion page

I don't think you are supposed to actually go to this page directly... I
don't know what that error is about though.

> But it does seem to be working.
>
> Is there anyway to suppress the
>
> *'This is the stable version of this article. Click here
> <http://3jays.me.uk/adults_policies/index.php?title=Special:St
> ableVersion&id=1369&mode=reset&revision=1381&oldid=1381>
> to remove this as stable version!' messaage from appearing
> for no editor logins ?

Oh, I completely forgot about this, but in wfStableVersionCanChange(),
you need to comment out "return true; # Dummy, everyone can set stable
versions". It is there by default for testing purposes.

V/r,

Ryan Lane