[Mediawiki-l] <pre>

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Sun Jan 14 00:53:35 UTC 2007

Thanks for the tips, but I really would like the same effect of <pre> tag as the
blue backgroundcolor, the border, and the rectangular format, all of that within
the limit of the border of the browser's window.

Normally if you use the tag <pre> and type a long line within it, the line goes
forever in the horizontal over the browser's window. I have even to scroll right
the page in order to see the long line. I don't want that. I want the line break
naturally when it reaches the vertical border of the browser's window.

Thanks you so much, []'s mauro.