[Mediawiki-l] Special:Recentchanges isn't reflecting the updates

Bert van de Grift bert at vdgrift.org
Fri Jan 12 07:56:22 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 11:28:29PM -0800, Brion Vibber wrote:
> Bert van de Grift wrote:
> > I forgot to mention that records are added to the recentchanges
> > table after an edit, they are just not visible on the
> > Special:Recentchanges page until I execute the
> > rebuildrecentchanges.php script.

> Checked client-side caching?

If I clear the cache (TRUNCATE TABLE objectcache;) there's no change. I
can't see the recent changes. Same if I do a '?action=purge' on the
Special:Recentchanges page...

If I check the last change listed on Special:Recentchanges it was on
20070111083258 but 4 more records exist in the recentchanges table after
that time which are not listed.

--
Bert van de Grift
http://www.vdgrift.org