[Mediawiki-l] Approval / Validation

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Thu Jan 11 21:25:38 UTC 2007

> Ryan I think this will probably answer what I need, at least
> to start with and probably could add the other bits needed,
> do you know what versions of media wiki it has been tested
> with, we are currently on
> V1.5.8 and as we don't have php5 are trying to stay at this
> level, I'll try it anyway but was just wondering.
>
> Thanks
>
> John

I've tested it with 1.6 (I added a necessary hook). It should work with
anything higher; all the hooks necessary exist. I'm not sure if it will
work with 1.5 though. You can probably add all the needed hooks.

If you use 1.6, I think you only need to add one hook
(ParserBeforeInternalParse). I'd check to be sure though.

V/r,

Ryan Lane