[Mediawiki-l] discussions questions

Ittay Dror ittayd at qlusters.com
Thu Jan 11 19:30:19 UTC 2007

my code is written as an extension, i'll post it soon. i also changed it so it is an ajax action (no special page)

but, in order for the form to appear, i have modified Monobook.php and monobook/main.css:
- is there a way for an extension to add elements to Monobook.php?
- how can i make the form appear only on article pages (not talk or special)?