[Mediawiki-l] Somewhat OT: wiki about corporate wikis?

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 10 18:14:58 UTC 2007

> If anyone finds that thread, please send a link for posting at
> http://wikiindex.org or just go post it there yourself.  Thanks!

Thanks to Google, I've been able to find (or re-discover) the site I had
in mind.
I don't remember how I got to it in the first place (apparently it
wasn't the thread mentioned before), but I don't think that matters too
much.

It's called Enterprise Wikimania and is hosted by Socialtext:
http://www.eu.socialtext.net/ewikimania/index.cgi
I can't say anything about its contents though because I haven't taken a
closer look at it yet.

Therefore, I would also prefer if someone more knowledgeable would add
it to WikiIndex.

HTH.

-- F.