[Mediawiki-l] Categories issue..

Thomas, Arjun Arjun.Thomas at ps.net
Wed Jan 10 06:49:41 UTC 2007

I figured as much, when you sent me the method of creating custom name
spaces... Now the problem is, if you are dealing with hundreds of
cities. creating custom name spaces for them isnt practical.

I'm looking at creating a sub-category which is unique to the category
it belongs to regardless of the fact that it shares the same name with
another sub-category grouped under a different category...

Thoughts?