[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.9.0rc1 available for testing

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 15:25:18 UTC 2007

Alexis Moinet schrieb:
> Moreover, if I go to Special:Allpages --> namespace : Mediawiki, I got an empty page.
> Does anybody noticed this ?

Dear Alexis,
yes, I can confirm, that there issomething unusual.

Mediawiki:Sidebar doesnt exist in my wiki.  Do you cleared your browser-cache?
e.g. STRG-SHIFT-R in Firefox, while watching Mediawiki:Sidebar.

My "Special:Allpages --> namespace : Mediawiki" shows 3 pages (Login, Mainpage,
Sitenotice). Perhaps i edited them, its not a fresh install.

Regards,
Jan