[Mediawiki-l] Switch on Debug-Mode in MediaWiki ?

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Sun Jan 7 21:53:35 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply, Rob.
DisableCounters doesnt changed anything.

I'm using a (very large and feature-rich) shared hosting account; so i havent
access to php.ini. But I have access to the php-log's.

For the related wiki-subdomain, there war only one type of error: favicon.ico
wasnt found.

I added the favicon, but of course: no change. MW 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.8.2 and 1.9svn
returns empty, white, blank pages, since my webhoster upgraded MySQL from 4.1.x
to "MySQL 5.0.30-Debian_1~bpo.1" and php from 5.? to 5.2.0-7~bpo.1.
Here is my phpinfo: http://fokkograf.de/phptest/index.php

Its really stange: While 1.7.1 runs fine, every other version doesnt. And there
are some other users with exactly the same problem.

Regards,
Jan