[Mediawiki-l] $user->isLoggedIn()

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Fri Aug 31 21:47:03 UTC 2007

file_get_contents won't ever work with sessions because it's the server
getting contents, not the client's computer. So the session would be a
single server session.
User::isLoggedIn() was meant to be used with $wgUser, as in. You're
logged in if "$wgUser->isLoggedIn();" returns true. It's not meant to
detect if an other user is logged in, because that's a technical
impossibility. Since you're including the WebStart, perhaps you should
try using $wgUser.

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of The Gaiapedia, Wikia Graphical Entertainment Project, and Wiki-Tools.com