[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading and Special:allmessages

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 27 15:52:14 UTC 2007

I only just started playing with 1.10.1, but I think that one does
this by editing the desired message in the MediaWIki namespace.  If
the message doesn't exist as a page, the new page overrules the
default message.  At least that's how I set Mediawiki:Mainpage to
something other than Main Page.

Jim