[Mediawiki-l] rsvg binaries for windows

Emanuele D'Arrigo manu3d at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:26:30 UTC 2007

On 8/26/07, Platonides <Platonides at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, i suppose you're trying it on a SVG...

Are you asking if I'm sure that I'm dealing with proper SVG files?
Yes, Inkscape opens them just fine, it's only when invoked
through MediaWiki that the dreaded "Error creating thumbnail:" shows
up with no further explanation. The debug log gives me the command
that MW is trying to run but that works fine when I run it through
a shell. So, I'm kind declaring myself defeated on SVGs for the
moment... =(

Ciao!

Manu