[Mediawiki-l] creating specialpages

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Tue Aug 21 17:12:59 UTC 2007

Emanuele D'Arrigo schrieb:
> On 8/21/07, Michael Heyder <Info at hafenvolleyballer.de> wrote:
>> thanks, but the main problem is, that the new special page - in my case
>> SpecialNewPageWizard.php - should be an extented class of the
>> wizardBase.php? So, what could I do now?
>
> Your question is very broad. If you were somebody who wanted
> to be an artist it'd be like asking: I'd like to draw a landscape,
> what do I do now?
>
> Do you know enough about PHP? If yes, you should be able to
> make a new special page with the information in the link I gave
> you. If not you should first learn more about php and then go
> back to the link.
>
> If I'm not understanding your question: what do you need?
>
> Manu

So, in the link you told me the new specialsite is a extented class from
parent specialpage. It can't be at the same time  a kindclass of the
abstract wizardbase, which implements all global methods of the wizard.

Surely, it's no problem to create a new specialsite, but a specialsite,
wich is a kind of wizardbase.

I will continue my personal brainstorming
greetz
mic